Saturday, January 8, 2011

Aim


There are about 300 country in the world in their living People having their own aim .someone want to be pilot,teacher ,painter, electrical engineer,farmer,etc among them I want to be a electrical engineer. Our country is poor in develop so that I want to develop my country with my aim. The great problem of our country is hydroelectricity. Nepal was known as brave country but now Nepal is known as loadsadding country but our country is second in water resources in the world. If we produce electricity from this water resources Nepal can provide electricity in the world. Load sadding is the great problem of Nepali people so I want to be a electrical engineer & develop our country

No comments:

Post a Comment

student life

student life is the most important life. student life is the pillor of our living life. to improve our life we have to be in disciplined....